what's-her-lips

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Esoteric Spam Poetry

Some of the email spam I get is downright deep.
I thought I'd share some with you.

I have reconfigured it for style but nothing has been deleted or added.


BX
by MalloryDuvall@0points.com

that?

There are too many buzzards, that's why there isn't a single clean
appeared;
but then a silver cobweb exploded
on the sun and Kirill was no
probably would have called him Pretty Boy Artie.

We used to have another




Here's another winner featuring Kirill.
Could this be a message from another world?

M8 6
by ArleneRoman@mail.ru

hankies and an orchestra.

"Thank you, doctor.

My fellow Harmonites!

Finally we have heard a clear
In other words, we didn't touch on the subject again.
Kirill phoned PPS
Jonathan was dazzled. He forgot to ask about heaven.

"How do you do

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody spam filter! Now I never get spam poetry. Just goes to show you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

xoxox,

K

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger Chandra said...

Oooh Oooh! I know this one...
Cinderella - off of their Long Cold Winter album - 1988.

Okay, I cheated, I had to look up the album and the year.

Damn, now I have that song going through my head.

You'll just have to come here to read all the good spam poetry from now on. And then I'll publish a book and be famous!

3:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or make a big website that people from all over can post the spam poetry they find. You could unite the email reading world! You could teach them all to look for beauty in daily annoyance!

That most certainly would make you famous!

xoxox,

K

9:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home